NB Global Corporate Income Trust Entitlement Offer
14 Jun 2019
This information is general in nature and is not to be construed as advice.
Gamma Wealth Group is offering existing NBI unitholders and new clients to take up an entitlement in a leading global bond trust – Neuberger Berman (NB) Global Corporate Income Trust. (ASX code: NBI)
NB Global currently manages over $411bn (AUD) in assets. Investing in corporate bonds has traditionally been available only to investors in minimal parcel sizes of $50,000 per corporate bond. NB Global Corporate Income Trust will allow investors to obtain a diversified, global corporate bond exposure to quality companies with a minimum investment of $5,000.
Keys features of the investment:
- Neuberger Berman founded in 1939.
- Experienced management team investing across 250-350 large, liquid, well known global companies such as Hertz, Jeep, Netflix, Pizza Hut, Accor Hotels, Virgin Media and Iron Mountain.
- Focused on the Investment Grade Corporate Bonds.
- This investment aims to provide stable monthly cash returns with low capital volatility.
- The bond portfolio will be hedged to Australian dollars (AUD).
- Target return to be 5.25% per annum. The income distribution will be paid monthly. Return since inception 5.45% pa
- Average duration of bond portfolio is 4 years.
- Subscription Price – $2.00
- Minimum investment – $5,000
- NB Global Corporate Income Trust is a Listed Investment Trust (LIT) and its Net Asset Value (NAV) is currently $2.02
- ASX Code: NBI
- Expected Closing Date of Offer: Friday, 28th June 2019
- Recommended by Bond Advisor, Zenith & Independent Investment Research
Australian retail investors have previously had limited fixed income exposure. This investment may be suitable for clients requiring income, low volatility and looking for alternatives outside their term deposits and cash. An exposure to this investment may be part of a diversified investment portfolio.
For more information, click on the link below to read the PDS.