New Income Issue – MCP Master Income Trust
14 Feb 2020
This information is general in nature and is not to be construed as advice.
Gamma Wealth Group is offering clients the opportunity to invest in MCP Master Income Trust (ASX Code: MXT) which enables investors to access monthly income from lending to Australian corporates.
Existing investors in MXT are also being offered a 1 for 2 entitlement for new shares at $2.00 (this is a discount to the last traded price on the ASX).
MCP (Metrics Credit Partners) is an Australian debt-specialist fund manager currently managing over $5bn in assets for investors. Investing in corporate bonds has traditionally been available only to investors in minimal parcel sizes of $50,000 per corporate bond. MCP Master Income Trust allows you to invest as little as $1,000 across a diversified corporate loan portfolio that is listed on the ASX.
Keys features of the investment:
- Experienced management team originating, structuring, negotiating and managing over 140 corporate loans in their portfolio to the likes of Woolworths, Healthscope, Qantas, Sydney Airport, Lend Lease, Crown Resorts and Energy Australia.
- Focussed on the Investment Grade Corporate Loan Market between A Rated and B Rated Credit Quality.
- No loan defaults since inception.
- This investment will provide stable monthly cash returns with low capital volatility.
- Target return to be 3.25% over the cash rate (net of fees). MCP Master Income Trust has achieved a net annual return of 5.45% since inception.
- Minimum Investment Size – $1,000
- Subscription Price – $2.00
This investment may be suitable for clients requiring income, low volatility and looking for alternatives outside their term deposits and hybrids. An exposure to this asset class could be part of a diversified investment portfolio.