Gryphon Capital Income Trust
20 Mar 2018
Gamma Wealth Group is offering clients the opportunity to invest in the upcoming listed investment trust (LIT) – Gryphon Capital Income Trust. It is a listed investment trust designed to provide investors with exposure to the Australian Securitisation Market. This asset class is a pillar of the Australian fixed income market and primarily consists of Residential Mortgage – Backed Securities (RMBS).
Key features of this investment:
- Experienced investment team managing over $1.8 billion of funds with no loan defaults since inception.
- Offers an opportunity for exposure to a credit market typically not accessible by retail investors.
- This investment will provide stable monthly cash returns with lower capital volatility.
- Target return to be 3.50% over the cash rate (net of fees). The current cash rate is 1.50% so at current cash rate levels this would suggest at least 5.00% per annum.
- Returns to be floating and move in line with the cash rate.
- Minimum Investment Size – $5,000
- Issue Size – up to $300m
- Subscription Price – $2.00
- Gryphon Capital Investment Trust will be a Listed Investment Trust (LIT) and will be offered at its Net Asset Value (NAV) of $2.00 at listing
- Expected ASX Code: GCI
- Expected Listing Date: 18th May, 2018
- First Distribution: 30th June 2018 (and paid monthly thereafter)
Australian retail investors have typically had limited exposure to this asset class. This issue has been recommended by Bond Adviser. Please click on the button below to view the Bond Adviser Research Report, PDS and Fact Sheet.
This investment may be suitable for clients requiring income, lower volatility and looking for alternatives outside their bonds, term deposits and hybrids. An exposure to this investment may be part of a diversified investment portfolio.