WAM Micro Cap Limited
15 Jun 2017
Gamma Wealth Group is offering clients an opportunity to invest in WAM Microcap Limited (ASX: WMI). They will gain exposure to undervalued growth companies listed on the ASX with a market capitalisation of less than $300 million at the time of acquisition using Wilson Asset Management’s proven research driven and market driven investment processes.
WAM Microcap Limited will not track any index and will aim to provide investors with risk-adjusted returns derived from a portfolio of undervalued micro-cap companies with significant upside potential. Wilson Asset Management’s investment team has more than 80 years’ combined investment experience, is responsible for more than $2bn in capital and has a strong track record of performance delivered over almost 20 years. Details of WAM Microcap Limited are as follows:
- Deliver a stream of fully franked dividends
- Provide capital growth
- Preserve capital
- Focus on companies with a market capitalisation of less than $300m
- Preference for undervalued companies
- Portfolio based and index unaware investing
- Capital preservation
- $1.10 issue price
- Seeking to raise up to $154 million with no oversubscriptions
- Priority allocation of $121 million to WAM, WLE, WAX and WAA shareholders
If you would like more information on this offer, please click on the link below to view the WAM Microcap Limited Prospectus.